enabling cybersecurity innovation
WHAT WE DO
WHO WE SERVE
Cypient empowers engineers, entrepreneurs, and inventors to turn great ideas into outstanding products and successful companies. We work with innovators to help identify their core value proposition, structure pilots that prove market alignment, and launch products and companies that are built to succeed. We offer:
• Technology, market analysis, and go to market strategy
• Channel sales and strategic partnership support
• Acquisition target identification and analysis
• Funding roadmap, Investor pitch, and exit planning
Cypient supports chief technology, information, risk, and security officers throughout the analysis, procurement, and deployment of cybersecurity technologies. We help to protect cybersecurity investments by ensuring that new technologies work with, and enhance the value of, your existing investments. We provide:
• Requirements definition
• Technology analysis and selection
• Deployment and integration planning and oversight
Cypient enables investors to spot cybersecurity trends, find novel cybersecurity products, and place smart bets on emerging companies. We support private equity, venture capital, and other institutional investors at all stages of the investment life cycle in evaluating cybersecurity companies and their potential in the marketplace. We provide:
• Technical due diligence
• Analysis of market and technology fit
• Strategic partnerships
• Support for acquisitions and exit event
Directors and corporate officers understand how to analyze and address business risk. Cypient provides companies with the tools and methodologies to connect cybersecurity risk to business risk. We help:
• Identify and prioritize cybersecurity risk
• Improve cybersecurity program oversight and efficiency
• Analyze the value of cybersecurity investments
• Implement industry standards and best practices
• Ensure due care in protecting corporate, employee, customer, and partner information
• Manage breach response
WHO WE ARE
Cypient (pronounced ) is a cybersecurity technology innovation and strategic advisory firm.
Chairman and Managing Director
Nate has spent the last 15 years driving innovation at the nexus of technology, business, and government. He is a strategic leader, cybersecurity expert, and advisor to numerous startups and non-profits.
Ben has spent over 10 years helping organizations leverage cyber-risk management as a driver of efficiency, compliance and innovation. He is a trusted information security and privacy advisor to business and government executives, technologists and legal professionals.
Jonathan helps companies and government agencies make smart, strategic security architecture decisions, as well as helping them comply with security regulations in an automated way using Splunk. He is also an editor of the IEEE Security & Privacy magazine and co-author of Security in Computing, 5th Edition.